ALVA MADI-Cabledrum is a professional 4-fibre SC to SC Optical Multicore
for MADI use on stage, broadcast, TV etc in a good value.
MCD-cables are extremely flexible, crush and impact resistant.
Alva designed a simple, but effective splash-water
protection, traction relief and took care for easy-handling.
MADI-cable system for all mobile applications.
The cable drum is a Made in Germany product. Every cable comes with an own, specific measuring protocol.
ALVA offers a special and quick service for replacements.
- Type: Multimode, 50µm / 125 µm
- Length: 100 m (MCD-100) / 150 meter (MCD-150) / 300 meter (MCD-300)*
- Fibre count: 4, each with captive dust-protections
Overall transport and splash-water protection with a handy pull-out applet
- Secondary Coating: 900 µm
- Fibres Identification: Colours, Numbers
- Strength Members: Aramid Yarns
- Outer Jacket: Polyurethane
- Outer Jacket Colour: Dark-Green
- Diameter Cable: 5,2 mm
- Applications: Broadcast, PA, Mobile Recording
- Cable-Drum: Schill GT-310 RM (MCD-150) / Schill GT-380 RM (MCD-300)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36cm x 27cm x 23cm (MCD-150) / 49cm x 31cm x 29cm (MCD-300)
- Weight: 4,9 kg (MCD-150) / 10,3 kg (MCD-300)
- 100 m = Part No. MCD-100
- 150 m = Part No. MCD-150
- 300 m = Part No. MCD-300
- *Other lenghts available on request.
Mechanical & Enviromental Properties
- Weight: 4 kg / km
- Tensile Load: 600N [EN187000/501(IEC 60794-1-E1)]
- Min. Bend Radius: 20x Outer Ø [EN187000/513(IEC 60794-1-E11)]
- Operating Temperature: -50 to + 80 C [EN187000/601(IEC 60794-1-F1)]
- Crush Resistance: 2000N [EN187000/504(IEC 60794-1-E3)]
- Impact Resistance: 200 impacts / 1 N.m [EN187000/505(IEC 60794-1-E4)]
- Flexing Resistance: 2000 cycles [EN187000/509(IEC 60794-1-E8)]
(Based on military standards MIL-C 85045)
Applicable with the following RME devices::
all RME products with optical MADI I/O´s.